Mediation Services

Mr. Hunter is available to help attorneys and parents utilize mediation to address issues in many types of cases. For example, if your Shared Paenting Plan (SPP) has a mediation clause which requires you to try mediation before filing in the Court, Mr. Hunter would meet with both parties and attempt to help you resolve any issues. Mediation is also used in negotiating separation agreements including property and parenting related issues. Give us a call if you think we can help.